Next: About this document ...
Previous: Thesis examinations
- Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics
- Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics
- Australian Journal of Experiment Agriculture
- Animal Production Science
- Utilitas Mathematica
- The Australian Rangeland Journal
- R Murison and J.M. Scott (2011)
Statistical methodologies for making causal inference from an unreplicated experiment of three whole farmlet management systems.
Animal Production Science (Submitted)
- LM Mpiti-Shakhane, JM Scott, R Murison, C Mulcahy, GN Hinch, D Mackay (2011)
Changes in botanical composition on three farmlets subjected to different pasture and grazing management strategies.
Animal Production Science (Submitted)
- C Fellows, R Murison and G Russell (2011)
Model discrimination of radical desorption kinetics in emulsion polymerisation.
Macromolecular Theory and Simulations 20(6):425-432
- Rabiei R, Wu S, Gibson J, Hunt P, Murison R, Sedgley M (2009)
Almond Genetic Linkage Map and Quantitative Trait Loci for Flowering Time in a (Nonpareil x Lauranne) Population.
Acta horticulturae 839 545-548
- R. Murison, J. Ayres, L. Lane and Z. Jahufer (2008)
Design and analysis for spatial effects in pasture trials.
Pastures at the Cutting Edge: Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Conference of the Grassland Society of NSW, 111-113
- G Falzon, S Pearson, R Murison (2008)
Analysis of collagen fibre shape changes in breast cancer
Physics in Medicine and Biology 53(23):6641-6652
- G Falzon, S Pearson, R Murison, C Hall, K Siu,vR Lewis, P.E.
Schultke, A Round, S Wilkinson, T Beveridge, JE Gillam. (2007)
Myelin structure is a key difference in X-ray scattering
signature between Meningioma, Schwannoma and Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Physics in Medicine and Biology 52, 6543-6553.
- J.F. Ayres, J.R. Caradus, R.D. Murison, L.A. Lane and D.R. Woodfield (2007)
Grasslands Trophy - a new white clover (Trifolium repens L.) cultivar with tolerance of summer moisture stress.
Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 47 110-115.
- G. Falzon, S. Pearson, R. Murison, C. Hall, K. Siu, A. Evans, K. Rogers and R. Lewis (2006)
Wavelet-based feature extraction applied to small-angle x-ray scattering patterns from breast tissue: a tool for differentiating between tisssue types.
Physics in Medicine and Biology 51 2465-2477.
- R. Murison, J. Ayres, L. Lane and D. Woodfield (2006)
Statistical methods to address spatial variation in pasture evaluation trials.
Advances in Pasture Plant Breeding - Grassland Research and Practice Series No. 12 49-53
- Malem K McLeod, H. Daniel, R.Faulkner, and R.Murison (2004).
Evaluation of an enclosed portable chamber to measure crop
and pasture actual evapotranspiration at small scale.
Agricultural Water Management 67 15-34.
- J. Treleaven, R. Murison, G. Jull and N. LowChoy (2004).
Is the method of signal analysis important for measuring standing balance in whiplash?
Gait and Posture 21 395-402.
- Brett Carson, Robert Murison and Ian A Mason (2003)
Computational Gains Using RPVM on a Beowulf Cluster.R-News 31
- Y. Xia, T. O'Shea, R. Murison and J.R. McFarlane (2003).
Concentrations of progesterone, follistatin and follicle-stimulating hormone in peripheral plasma
across the estrous cycle and pregnancy in Merino ewes that are homozygous or non-carriers
of the Booroola gene.Biology of Reproduction 69 1079-1084
- Madeline Cruice, Linda Worrall, Louise Hickson, Robert Murison (2003).
Finding a Focus for Quality of Life with Aphasia: Social and Emotional Health,
and Psychological Well-being. Aphasiology 17 333-353
- Angela Morgan, Bruce Murdoch, Robert Murison (2003)
Incidence, Characteristics and Predictive Factors for Dysphagia after Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury.
Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation
- Holst, P.J.,Murison, R.D. and Wadsworth, J.C.(2002).
Bone mineralisation and strength in range cattle.
Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 53 947-954
- Ayres, J.F., Dicker, R.W., McPhee, M.J., Turner, A.D., Murison, R.D.,
Kamphorst, P.G. and Zirkler,K.A. (2001).
Post weaning growth of cattle in northern New South Wales.
1. Grazing value of temperate perennial pasture grazed by cattle.
Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 41 959-969.
- Ayres, J.F., Murison, R.D., Turner, A.D. and
Harden, S. (2001)
A rapid semi-quantitative procedure for screening
cyanogenesis in white clover(Trifolium repens L.) Australian Journal
of Experimental Agriculture 41 515-521
- Ayres, J.F., Lloyd Davies, H., Farquharson, R.J. and Murison, R.D. (2000).
The contribution of pasture research to animal production from legume-based
pastures in temperate Australia Asian-Australasian Association Journal of
Animal Sciences 13 Supplement July 2000 B:1-4
- Lane, L.A., Ayres, J.F., Lovett, J.V. and Murison, R.D. (2000)
and agronomic merit of white clover (Trifolium repens L.) ecotypes
from northern New South Wales
Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 51 985-97
- G. A. Wicks, W. L. Felton, R. D. Murison, R. J. Martin (2000)
Changes in fallow weed species in continuous wheat in northern New South
Wales 1981-1990.Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture
- Taylor, R.D., Jones, G.P.D. and Murison, R.D. (2000)
Influence of the method of calcium provision on Marek's disease losses in
compound and choice fed layers.British Poultry Science 41 219-223
- Daengdej,J., Lukose,D. and Murison,R. (1998) Using
Statistical Models and and Case-Based Reasoning in Claims Prediction: Experience from a
Real-World Problem.International J. of Knowledge-Based Systems.
Elvesier Science, UK
Clair Alston and Robert Murison (1998) Analysing Correlated Count Data from Field Trials.
Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 38 609-15
Graham Charles, Robert Murison and Steven Harden (1998) Competition of Cocklebur (Xanthium occidentale) and Thornapple (Datura ferox) with Cotton (Gossypium hirsutum) Weed Science 46 442-446
- Gail Wicks, Warwick Felton, Robert Murison, Gordon Hanson and Paul Nash
(1998) The efficiency of an Optically-Controlled Sprayer for Controlling
Weeds in Fallow. Weed Technology 12 638-645
- Spence, S., Murison, R.D. and Harden, S. (1998) The rate of decline of chlorfluazuron in the fat of cattle. Australian Veterinary Journal. 76 54-56
- Bishop, A.L., McKenzie, H.J., Barchia, I.M., Murison, R. and Spohr, L.J.
(1996) Positions of Culicoides brevitarsis Kieffer
(Diptera: Ceratopogonidae) and Four Other Flies in Bovine Dung.
Journal of the Australian Entomological Society 35 209-212
- Norton, M.R., Murison, R.D., Holford, I.C.R. and Robinson, G.G. (1995)
Rotation effects on sustainability of crop production - The Glen Innes
rotation experiment.Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 35 893-902
- Hall,P.G. and Murison,R.D. (1993) Correcting the Negativity of
High-Order Kernel Density Estimators.Journal of Multivariate Analysis
- Moore,K.J., Southwell,R.J., Schwinghamer,M.W. and Murison,R.D.
(1992) A rapid shake-elution procedure for quantifying root lesion nematode in
chickpea and wheat.Australian Plant Pathology21 70-78
- Lodge,G.M., Murison,R.D. and Heap,E.W. (1990) The Effect of
Temperature on the Hardseed Content of Some Annual Legumes Grown on the
Northern Slopes of New South Wales. Australiain Journal of Agricultural
Research 41 941-55
- Hennessy,D.W., Barlow,R., Williamson,P.J., Murison,R.D. and Herilhy,J.W.
(1990) Feed Intake, Nitrogen Retention and Liveweight of Hereford and
Crossbred Hereford Steers Offered Forage Diets Differing in Digestibility and
Nitrogen Contents. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 41 421-30
- Williams,A.J., Murison,R.D. and Padgett,J. (1988) Metabolism of
sulfur-containing amino acids by pregnant merino ewes.Australian Journal of
Biological Science41 247-59
- Campbell,M.H. and Murison,R.D. (1987) Effect of sodium
2,2,3,3-tetrafluropropionate on the germination, emergence, growth and survival
of pasture species.Weed Research 27 153-158
- Dowling,P.M., Robinson,G.G. and Murison,R.D. (1987) An evaluation of three aerial pasture development methods on the Northern Tableland of New South Wales,in terms of herbage on offer, botanical composition and animal performance.Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 27 389-98
- Campbell,M.H., Kemp,H.W., Murison,R.D., Dellow,J.J. and Ridings,H. (1987)
Use of herbicides for selective removal of Eragrostis; Curvula (Schrad.) Nees
from a pennisetum clandestinum pasture. Australian Journal of Experimental
Agriculture 27 359-6
- Williams,A.J., Murison,R.D. and Cross,C.C. (1986)
Reactions of cyst(e)ine concentration in plasma of Merino Sheep from two
genetic groups to fasting and ACTH injection.
Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 37 657-6
- Campbell,M.H. and Murison,R.D. (1985) Effect of mixtures of tetrapion
and 2,2-DPA on the control of serrated tussock (Nassella trichotoma ).
Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 25 672-6
- Kemp,D.R., McDonald,W. and Murison,R.D. (1985) Temporal variation in
soil phosphorus. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture. 25881-5
- Medd,R.W., Auld,B.A., Kemp,D.R. and Murison,R.D. (1985) The Influence
of Wheat Density and Spatial Arrangement on Ryegrass, Iolium rigidum
Gaudin, competition.Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 36
- Hennessy,D.W. and Murison,R.D. (1982) Cottonseed meal and molasses as
sources of protein and energy for cattle offered a low quality hay from pastures
of the North Coast of New South Wales.Australian Journal of Exp. Agric. and Animal Husbandry 22 140-146
- Trochoulias,T. and Murison,R.D. (1981) Yield response of bananas to trickle irrigation.
Australian Journal of Exp. Agric. and Animal Husbandry
- Giles,L.R., Murison,R.D. and Wilson,B.R. (1981) Backfat studies in growing pigs 2. A comparison of ultrasound and ruler probe predictors of backfat aud eye muscle measurements in the live pig.Animal Production 32 47-50
- Giles,L.R, Murison,R.D. and Wilson,B.R. (1981) Backfat studies in growing pigs 1. Influence of energy intake on growth and carcass measurements at varying live weights.Animal Production 32 39-46
- Batterham,E.S., Murison,R.D. and Andersen,L.M. (1984) Availability of lysine in vegetable protein concentrates as determined by rats and by chemical techniques.British Journal of Nutrition 51 1
- Batterham,E.S. and Murison,R.D. (1981) Utilization of free lysine by growing pigs.
British Journal of Nutrition 46 87
- Batterham,E.S., Murison,R.D. and Lowe,R.F. (1981) Availability of
lysine in vegetable protein concentrates as determined by the slope ratio assay
with growing pigs and rats and by chemical techniques.British Journal of
Nutrition 45 401
- Batterham,E.S., Murison,R.D. and Lewis,C,.E. (1979) Availability of
lysine in protein concentrates as determined by the slope ratio assay with
growing pigs and rats and by chemical techniques.
British Journal of Nutrition41 383
- Batterham,E.S., Murison,R.D. and Lewis,C.E. (1978) An evaluation of
total lysine as a predictor of lysine status in protein concentrates for
growing pigs.British Journal of Nutrition 40 23
Conference articles, Technical reports
- R Murison, J Ayres, L Lane, Z Jahufer (2008)
Statistical analysis for pasture cultivar selection experiments.
Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Conference of the Grassland Society of NSW Inc. Eds SP Boschma, LM Serrafin, JF Ayres (Grassland Society of NSW, Orange NSW) pp 111-113.
- J.F. Ayres, J.R. Caradus, R.D. Murison, L.A. Lane and D.R. Woodfield (2008) Trophy - a locally adapted white clover cultivar for dry-land pastures.Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Conference of the Grassland Society of NSW Inc. Eds SP Boschma, LM Serrafin, JF Ayres (Grassland Society of NSW, Orange NSW) pp 116-118.
- A.F. Woolaston, R. Murison and B. Tier (2006)
A simulation study of spatial effects in microarray slides.
8th World Congress on Genetics Applied to Livestocj Production, August 13-18, 2006, Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil
- A.F. Woolaston, R. Murison and B. Tier (2005)
Analysis of Microarrays incorporating adjustments for spatial effects.
Proceedings of Association for Advancement in Animal Breeding and Genetics 16 262-265.
- G Falzon, S Pearson, R Murison, R Lewis, C Hall, A Round, S Wilkinson, K Siu, K Rogers, A Evans (2004).
Wavelet analysis of SAXS data- a tool for understanding tumour progression in breast cancer.
Medical Applications of Synchrotron Radiation, Trieste.
- Clair Alston, Brett Carson and Bob Murison (2004) Analysing spatially correlated data via a Bayesian Mixture Model and exploiting parallel computing. International Biometric Congress, Cairns
- Brett Carson, Bob Murison and Ian Mason (2004). Efficient Calculation of BLUPs in a Parallel Computing Environment. International Biometric Congress, Cairns
- Alex Woolaston and Bob Murison (2004). Measures of Association in Survey Data. International Biometric Congress, Cairns
- Matthew Tighe, Peter Lockwood, Susan Wilson, Paul Ashley and Robert Murison (2004).
Mobility of Arsenic and Antimony with Resubmergence Management of Acid Sulfate.
International Soils Congress, Japan.
- David Tucker, David Lamb, Robert Murison, Kevin Powell, Annette Blanchfield, Ian Brereton (2004).
Detection of Phylloxera Infestation in Grape Vines using NMR Methods ANZ MAG 2004 conference.
- John Ayres, Leah Lane, Derek Woodfield and Robert Murison (2003) Update on White Clover Breeding.
The Grassland Society of NSW Inc Newsletter 18: number 4.
- R.D. Murison (2003). Where ASREML is best. Queensland Statistics Conference, USQ Oct 2-4 2003.
- S Hodgson, N Dunstan, RD Murison (2002) Wavelet based UXO detection.
Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, Tokyo, December 2002.
- R Murison (2002) Wavelets and UXO detection.
Australian Mathematics Society Conference, Newcastle NSW October 2002.
- Daengdej, J., Lukose, D. and Murison, R. (1998) Using
Statistical Moels and and Case-Based Reasoning in Claims Prediction: Experience from a
Real-World Problem.Proceedings of the Eighteenth SGES International Conference on Knowledge Based Systems and Applied Artificial Intelligence, Springer-Verlag, Cambridge, UK
- Murison, R and Harden, S. (1997) Computing a Non-Linear Random Coefficients Model. BIOMETRICS 97, Wirrina Cove, South Aust
- C. Smith, S. Harden, J.M. Thompson, R.D. Murison and D.M. Ferguson (1997) Wavelets: A novel way to processing video image data to predict carcass yieldWorld Congress of Meat Scientists, Auckland
- Lane, L.A., Ayres, J.F., Caradus, J.R. and Murison, R.D. (1997)
Evaluation of white clover cultivars for dryland pastures in northern NSW.
Proceedings Twelfth Annual Conference Grassland Society, NSW. pp113-115
- Schwenke, G.D., Murison, R.D. and Harden, S. (1997)
Survey sampling of farmer's fields for soil characteristics, legume yield and fixation.
Managing legume nitrogen fixation in Asia: proceedings of an international workshop, 20-24 Aug, 1996 ICRISAT Asia Centre, India., p321
- Schwenke, G.D., Herridge, D.F., Murison, R.D., Felton, W.
and Marcellos,H. (1997)
Management of Crop Residues and Nitrogen Fertility for Improved Dryland Cereal Production Can Benefit Soil Organic Fertility.
Managing legume nitrogen fixation in Asia: proceedings of an international workshop, 20-24 Aug, 1996 ICRISAT Asia Centre, India. p154
- Ayres, J.F., Caradus, J.R., Lane, L.A. and R.D. Murison (1996)
White clover breeding for dryland sheep and cattle pastures in Australia.
White Clover: New Zealand's Competitive Edge. Agronomy Society of New Zealand Special Publication No.11/ Grassland Research and Practice Series No.6. p155.
- Schwenke, G.D., Herridge, D.F., Murison, R.D., Felton, W.
and Marcellos,H. (1996)
Indicators of Soil Organic Fertility of Medium and Long-Term Cereal
Proceedings National Soils Congress
- Holst, P.J., Murison, R.D. and Wadsworth, J.C. (1996)
Copper concentration in livers of range cattle from western New South Wales.
The Australian Rangeland Society, 9th biennial conference.
- Norton, M.R., Crowther, M.M., Lang, R.D., King, K., Hutchinson, K.J. and
Murison, R. (1996) Crop Rotation Effects on a Soil in Summer Rainfall
Australia. Australian Agronomy Conference, Toowoomba
- Felton, W.L., Marcellos, H. and Murison, R. (1996)
The Effect Of Row Spacing And Seeding Rate On Chickpea Yield In Northern New
South Wales.Australian Agronomy Conference, Toowoomba
- Murison,R.D. (1994) Analysis of repeated measures of non-normal data by
Generalized Estimating Equations. GENSTAT conference, Wagga
- E.A. McKenzie, J.L. Murrie, I.L. Batey, C.L. Alston, and
R.D. Murison (1994) Changes in wheat quality over a range of field experiments.Workshop on ``Sleat tolerance in temperate cereals'', Hawaii (US/Australia Bilateral Science & technology Collaboration Program
- Murison,R.D. (1992) Nonparametric Density Estimation of a Gaussian
Process.Proceedings 1992 International Biometric Conference, Hamilton, N.Z. p162
- Murison, R.D. (1992)The selection of bandwidth for density estimation of a stationary stochastic process using parametric bootstrap. Workshop on
Bootstrap methods, Centre for Mathematics and its Applications, A.N.U.
- Murison,R.D. (1991) Analysis of Repeated Measures of Ordinal Data.
Proceedings of Workshop on Design of Longitudinal Studies aud Analysis of
Repeated Measures Data, Centre for Mathematics and its Applications, A.N.U.
- Moore,K.J., Southwell,R.J., Schwinghamer,M.W. and Murison,R.D. (1989)
A rapid shake-elution procedure for quantifying root lesion nematode in
chickpea and wheat.Australian Plant Pathology Conference, Brisbane
- Murison,R.D. (1988) Extra-Binomial Variation Amongst Grouped
Failure Times of Seedlings.National Mathematics Sciences Congress, Canberra
- Murison,R.D. and Medd,R.W. (1986) Sample sizes for estimating density
of buried seeds. NSW Biometric Society Symposium on sample size, Sydney
- Bower,C.C. and Murison,R.D. (1984) Deciding when to spray in integrated
mite control on apples. Workshop on Mite Control, Adelaide
- Medd,R.W. and Murison,R.D. (1984) Sampling buried seeds.Australian
Weeds Conference, Perth
- Campbell,M.H., Murison,R.D., Dellow,J.J. and Keys,M.J. (1984)
Replacing Poa and Themeda on non arable land.Australian Weeds Conference,
- Luff,A.F., Hall,D.G. and Murison,R.D. (1984) Association of visual
production traits in Dorset sheep.Proceedings Australian Society of Animal
Production 15 711
- Holst,P.J., Murison,R.D. and Brennan,D.C. (1984) The use abattoirs for
determining the mineral status of cattle on range.Rangeland Management
- Giles,L.R. and Murison,R.D. (1980) Influence of carcass parts, sex and
feed level on dressing percentage in growing pigs at varying liveweights.
Proceedings Australian Society of Animal Production 13 349-352
- Batterham,E.S., Murison,R.D. and Lewis,C.E. (1978) The effect
of gut contents on the estimates of lysine availability using the slope ratio
assay with rats.Proceedings Nutrition Society of Australia 3 70
- Barlow,R., Upton,W.H. and Murison,R.D. (1978) Selection for yearling
gain cattle.Proccedings Australian Society of Animal Production 12 185
Industry reports & Consultancies
- (2002). TR-041- White clover breeding for dryland beef/sheep environments.
Meat & Livestock Australia, NSW Agriculture, AgresearchNZ, Agricom, Pacific Seeds.
- D. Ferguson, R. Dickinson, P. Littlefield and R. Murison (2001).
Evaluation of Measurement Technologies for the Prediction of Pork Carcass Composition.
Pig Research and Development Corporation Project 1595.
- Chlorflurazon Uptake And Depletion Studies In The Fat Of Cattle. (DAN089)
Report to Meat Research Corporation (1996).
- White clover improvement - national field testing of the Australian white clover collection in dairying regions. (DAN42)
Report to Dairy Research and Development Corporation (1995).
- Commercialisation of the Weed Detecting Spray Controller.
Report to NSW Agriculture (1995).
- The Biological Control of Scarabs Causing Eucalyptus Dieback. (DAN-68A)
Report to Rural Industries Research and Development (1995).
Next: About this document ...
Previous: Thesis examinations