Next: Knowledge Transfer in E-World
Up: Types of Knowledge Transfer
Previous: Tacit Knowledge Transfer
With the use of internet, it is possible to transmit/receive information
containing images, graphics, sound and videos. ISP industry can offer services
- Linking consumers and businesses via internet.
- Monitoring/maintaining customer's Web sites.
- Network management/systems integration.
- Backbone access services for other ISP's.
- Managing online purchase and payment systems.
The internet is designed to be indefinitely extendible and the reliability of
internet primarily depends on
the quality of the service providers' equipments.
Benefits of Internet:
- Doing fast business.
- Trying out new ideas.
- Gathering opinions.
- Allowing the business to appear alongside other established businesses.
- Improving the standards of customer service/support resource.
- Supporting managerial functions.
Knowledge Management Systems