Next: Business Roles in Learning
Up: Knowledge Workers
Previous: Knowledge Workers
- Understands and adopts the organizational culture.
- Aligns personal/professional growth with corporate vision.
- Possesses the attitude of collaboration/sharing.
- Possesses innovative capacity/creative mind.
- Has got the clear understanding of the business (in which he/she is
- Always willing to learn, and willing to adopt new methodologies.
- Possesses self-control and can learn by himself/herself.
- Willing to accomodate uncertainties
- Core competencies:
- Thinking skills
- Innovative teams/teamwork
- Continuous learning
- Risk taking/Potential success
- A culture of responsibility towards knowledge
- Decisive action taking
Knowledge Management Systems